Ramsey Smathers offers personal and aggressive legal representation essential to the needs of her injured clients.
Attorney Smathers is dedicated to the representation of individuals and their families in all types of injury claims, including:
Attorney Smathers represents only injured individuals. Her experience as a former insurance defense attorney, provides her with special knowledge and tactics when dealing with the insurance companies.
Tips Following An Auto Accident:
- Do not give a recorded statement to any of the insurance companies involved.
- Contact an attorney regarding your rights and potential claims as soon as possible.
- If you are feeling symptoms at the scene, make sure to make this known. Insurance companies often use the absence of complaints early on against clients later.
- Seek treatment for your symptoms as soon as possible. Recent changes in the law may void out important insurance coverage due to delayed treatment.
- Take photographs of the damage to your vehicle and the other vehicle or vehicles involved in the crash.
- Take photographs of any visible injuries you have sustained such as cuts, bruises, swelling.